Monday, March 29, 2010

Eggstra, Eggstra.....

I can't believe it's nearly Easter already. Don't get me wrong, even I have had enough winter for this year. It's just that I don't know where the days have gone.
I have done more decorating this year than last which isn't saying all that much. However, I did manage to get my eggs out and after enjoying their colors; bright and also faded, I can't believe I didn't get them out last year.




I've added a few freshly colored ones for this year which is why some are deep brilliant colors and then others look like they've been around for oh say 7 years or so. Honestly, they have and I'm amazed that I haven't lost more than a few. Back to the clinic tomorrow, ya!

                                            Stay Tuned......

1 comment:

  1. wow it looks like we got a bizzard the week before easter, lol very nive eggs

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a great deal to me.