Wednesday, March 24, 2010

SOMEONE SCRAPE ME OFF THE CEILING!!!!!



Today I had the very special honor of assisting with my first official catch during clinical rotation. (No this is not the babe above, this is our Clinical Bound Mascot).

It was not a solo catch, my preceptor had hands on too (and I am sooo glad for that) as those little crunchers are SLIPPERY but it was still incredible.

BEAUTIFUL baby boy, born over an intact perineum and right up on momma’s belly. I cried but thank goodness no one noticed. I can’t seem to bring my smile down. I think my face is seriously gonna be in agony tomorrow.


Birth is just the best, Cannot wait for tomorrow.
..........Stay tuned

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So thrilled to hear that your first birth on this journey was such an amazing one. Wishing you many, many more that are just as wonderful (40 to be exact)!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a great deal to me.