Saturday, October 02, 2010

Quick decorating

I am on a mission...... I need to finish studying for boards and tag everything for the sale on Saturday. I also wanted to decorate for Fall.
Kid to the rescue. He showed up with a truck load of "FREE" pumpkins from his neighbor and said "take some."
I grabbed the spray paint and Wa-Lah instant fall decorations.
Cost:
Pumpkins - free
Paint - left over from another project
straw - had from Easter (yup I save it)
total - Zip!!

(AGAIN my aplogies for the lousy photo quality)



Thanks to HoH, ORB is my new best friend.

Stay Tuned.......

3 comments:

  1. I totally thought I left a comment already! I'm sorry!!!

    I LOVE this!! Seriously. ORB can make anything look like a million bucks, can't it?!!

    BTW, this post is featured on my blog today. ;)

    ~Allison @ House of Hepworths

    ReplyDelete
  2. Free pumpkins?? So lucky! They look great. I save all my seasonal decorations too, just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would LOVE if you would share this on my facebook fan page. Just upload a picture or two to my photo album. Please feel free to add a link back to your site.

    Here's a link to my fan page:
    Facebook.com/House of Hepworths

    My fan page photo album needs a little love from you. ;)

    Thank you so much!!

    ~Allison @ House of Hepworths

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a great deal to me.