Sunday, May 02, 2010

Trying hard to keep up

I'd hoped to have a project finished to share with all of you unfortunately the last few weeks I've been feeling very sore, very tired and nauseated. Every few weeks I feel like this and so I'm going to see my internal med doc again. I had these issues the year after my diagnosis and although I can't seem to get rid of the joint pain, this other "stuff" seemed to be out of the picture. Lately, it comes on more often and the sore days are becoming more and more frequent. I know it's early in the season but cross your fingers it's not Lyme again.



I have several projects in the works unfortunately, no energy to work on them but I will post as soon as I have made progress. Here's a sneak peek


School is chugging along as well although by the time I get home from the hospital at night, it's all I can do to climb the stairs to bed. This can't be normal, I know women who are in their 70's (hey mom) and 80's who could run circles around me.


Ok sorry for the whining, the rest of the clan is well and I'm thankful for that. Hope to post something fun later in the week.

Stay tuned………

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a great deal to me.