Monday, July 19, 2010

a quick project and a visit

First my apology for the quality of the photos. I was using my iphone again and well, let's just say it's better than nothing.
Several months ago I was in one of my favorite fabric stores A.K.A. Good Will and found this flat full bedsheet.
It was only.....
and bonus it was blue ticket day so it was 1/2 price and wait for it....
100% cotton AND made in the U.S.A.
Now at the time I was too excited by the bargain to have any idea what in the world I would use a purple bed sheet for but for that much fabric for only a buck, I surely would come up with something.
And so with a special little cruncher coming to visit I went to my "do it all here" room and
This was born.

I love the simple style and I think Pickle likes it too!  And the best part, .....it probably cost a whole 50 cents or less and I could make 4 more with the rest of the sheet! the pink fabric was given to me and I purchased the pattern from here. Lovely pattern, easy directions.
       ~I can't wait to have a photo or two of her (hint, hint).~

Play time is over, back to the hospital tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a great deal to me.