Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The big day finally arrived

I've been off the boards for a few days to attend my graduation in KY. It was a whirlwind weekend for sure. 12 hrs there and 10 hours home, so I had to make the most of the time with classmates.

There was a nice reception before the ceremony on the campus.



It was a picture perfect day for the ceremony except for the temperature. Who knew it would be in the 70's in October in Kentucky! You can't tell from the photos we were all cooking in those robes.



My goodness, don't we look smart!!





                                                        Two of my classmates                                                                    

 
The biggest accomplishment since childbirth, thank you for all your support.
 
stay tuned.........

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a great deal to me.