Tuesday, November 16, 2010

BIG surprise

That's what I arrived home to after a day shopping with the hubs. I suspect I am not an easy person to surprise simply by virtue that I am someone who is very, very observant. Ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you I remember the craziest things for no other reason than that's how my mind works. I don't know where it comes from but I can remember the silliest things (mostly visual) yet I can't seem to remember crap-ola when it really matters! (like school)

At any rate, my family did an awesome job planning and executing a surprise graduation party which most of you knew about!
Here are some photos from the great day taken by a dear family friend. She is an awesome friend to us and also a super photographer. I can't thank her enough for zipping around the festivities snapping photos without being noticed.

To my kiddos and Hubs, thank you from the bottom of my heart.
You REALLY made my day!








A day I will never forget!

6 comments:

  1. Love it! They pulled it off! Congratulations again!

    Wonderful photos!!!

    ~Kolein

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a day to remember for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a great surprise! The pictures are amazing - seem to really have captured the moment! I'm thinking you are a very loved woman! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel very blessed. Being with family and friends was the best gift. I still can't believe my peeps pulled this off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how fun! What a great hubby you have. You look so surprised in your photos. I'm glad I have a face to your name now!

    ~Allison @ House of Hepworths

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad your family was able to do this for you - YIPEE!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a great deal to me.